Sunday, July 11, 2010

I Want to Start a Safe Sex Revolution

I want to start a safe sex revolution
So I can have sex with lots and lots of men
I want to start a safe sex revolution
So they will wear a condom when I go down on them

I want to start a safe sex revolution
Where kissing is off limits and everyone washes their hands
I want to start a safe sex revolution
Where you won’t try to give me face without a dental damn

I want to start a safe sex revolution
Cause I’m a horny slut with a roving eye
I want to start a safe sex revolution
So I don’t have to commit to just one guy

I want to start a safe sex revolution
So nobody expects to get saliva on my parts
I want to start a safe sex revolution
So any guy I fuck knows the score before he starts

I want to start a safe sex revolution
Where everyone agrees and understands the rules
I want to start a safe sex revolution
Where everyone has on hand his or her safe sex tools

I want to start a safe sex revolution
No exchange of fluids, no bareback, and no kissing
I want to start a safe sex revolution
With lots and lots of lube to avoid any friction

I want to start a safe sex revolution
So we can all just fuck for fun and never have to worry
I want to start a safe sex revolution
So I don’t have to explain the rules to every Tom, Dick, or Harry

I want to start a safe sex revolution
Do you agree? Are you a total slut, like me?
I want to start a safe sex revolution
So I can give up celibacy

I want to start a safe sex revolution
Spread the love, not the disease
I want to start a safe sex revolution
So I can fuck anyone I please

I want to start a safe sex revolution
Can I inspire your applause?
I want to start a safe sex revolution
Hey Hotstuff, wanna join my cause? ;)


Bookmark and Share

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I do! I want to join! 'Cause I'm a slut, too, and damn proud of it!!!!

Farrah

Anonymous said...

I'm a man who loves you already. But I wonder if most men are puzzled about the kissing aversion--"if you let me make love to you, then why can't I kiss you" the old hit song asks (or was it 'why can't I touch you?'). I suppose a kiss is more intimate, even though it is more socially acceptable.

TR said...

For me kissing is definitely more intimate than sex. It is also an exchange of bodily fluids which kind of just grosses me out. I wouldn't be able to "have sex with lots and lots of men" if I had to kiss them too. lol I'm glad you like the poem! :)